At 1:30 pm you will be picked up from your hotel to start the tour of the most important places in Cusco, the starting point is the main square, from there we will enter the Cathedral, the main church of Cusco, then we will visit to the temple of the Sun, QORICANCHA located in the center of the city. Then, we will continue with SACSAYHUAMAN, a large fortress located 5 km above Cusco. Next, we will observe QENQO, a sacred amphitheater, maze and the center of the worship of the God Puma. From there, we will go to the nearby PUCAPUCARA, a red fortress due to the tones that its rocks acquire during twilight. Our last destination is the TAMBOMACHAY water temple, a path surrounded by nature and Inca constructions. After the tour you will be taken back to your hotel. 18:00 – 18:30 p.m return time to your hotel.
- Local, experienced english speaking guide
- Pickup from your hotel or hostel
- Transportation by tourist bus throughout the tour.
What is not Included:
- The Tickets
- Entrance to the cathedral: special of 25 soles.
- Entrance to Qoricancha: 15 additional soles.
- Tourist ticket – complete – 130 additional soles.
- Tourist ticket – additional partials – 70 soles.
- No food or drinks
You need to take with you
- Camera, films
- Sun block
- Insect repellent
- Cash in soles and/or US$
- Locations Visited: Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara.
- Trip Style: Trekking Tours.
- Length: Half Day
- Frequency: Everyday.
- Group: 2pax min, max 10 pax.
- Difficulty: 1/5