Day 1 – Cusco – Hydroelectric – Aguas Calientes
We will pick you up from your hostel between 7:10 and 7:40 am, Be sure to take something to read or write because the trip will last an average of 7 to 8 hours, (in favorable conditions) You will have some 10-15 minute stops in the route to stretch our legs and once we reach Santa Teresa we will have a delicious lunch. We will arrive at the hydroelectric station and we will start the walk that will last about 2 to 3 hours average (12 km) this walk will be next to the train rails and we recommend you take a flashlight since you are probably walking in the dark until you reach the Aguas Calientes town.
Day 2 – Machu Picchu – Cusco
If you want to visit Machu Picchu in the morning to see the sunrise you will have to get up very early and walk to Machu Picchu for approximately 2 hours and then you can visit Wayna Picchu in the second group of 10 am (prior reservation) then you will have a 2-day tour hours with the guide in charge, after that you will have to return to Hidroelectrica (you can opt for the bus down and / or train to Hidroelectrica on your own) at 14:30 the transport will be waiting in Hydroelectric to bring it back to Cusco.
- Professional bilingual guide for Machu Picchu.
- Transportation Cusco – Hydroelectric – Cusco.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Hostel in Aguas Calientes
What is not Included:
- Food or drinks
- Guide for the road.
- Lunch and dinner (day 1 and 2).
- Optional bus from Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu.
- Entrance Ticket to Huayna Picchu $ 10, prior reservation.
You need to take with you
- Camera, films
- Sun block
- Insect repellent
- Cash in soles and/or US$
- Locations Visited: Ollantaytambo, Aguas Calientes, Machupicchu.
- Trip Style: Trekking Tours.
- Length: 2D/1N
- Frequency: Everyday.
- Group: 2pax min, max 10 pax.
- Difficulty: 1/5